PowerSchool is NACS's student information system, housing student gradebook and attendance records. Textbook fee information will also be available here once an update to the fees program is complete later this year. Students and parents may access the PowerSchool Parent Portal at powerschool.nacs.k12.in.us. A separate login is required for access to this information. This login is for the PowerSchool site only and will not work on the NACS general website. Continue to use the general NACS site and its login for access to webpages, H: drive files, forms, surveys, etc.
- Use your network login name as the Username for PowerSchool.
- Middle and High School students can find the Password printed on the schedule card and on semester report cards.
- If you feel you need to change your password for security reasons, please stop by your school's office.
- Elementary students can get their Password from the classroom teacher.
You will use an Access ID and Password to create an account on the PowerSchool Parent Portal. The username and password you create will be your login for PowerSchool. If you have more than one child at NACS, you will be able to enter additional access codes on your account so that all students are visible under the single login.
- For Middle and High School students, the Access ID and Password for PowerSchool were distributed at registration. Contact the school office if another copy is needed.
- For Elementary students, the classroom teacher can distribute this information if needed. At this time, the majority of elementary teachers are not using the online report card, as we are still developing the process for recording standards-based grades in PowerSchool.
- On the PowerSchool site, click the Create an Account button at the bottom of the page.
- In the form displayed, enter your first name, last name, and email address, and choose a Username and Password to use for your PowerSchool Parent account.
- In the Link Students to Account section, enter the details for each student: legal name, Access ID and Password, and your Relationship to the child.
- Click Enter to submit your completed form. If no errors are presented, you will be sent to the Login screen. Enter the Username and Password you just created to access the site. In the future, you will just enter this information and ignore the Create Account button.
- If you need to add a child to your account at a later time, login to PowerSchool and use the Account Preferences button to enter that child’s Access ID and Password.
For questions about obtaining the Access ID or the contents of the PowerSchool pages, please contact the school office.
For questions about accessing the website or PowerSchool, please contact the NACS Webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.