New to NACS?

Welcome to Northwest Allen County Schools! We're glad you're here.

Is your child new to NACS? Does your child have an IEP?
Please notify the building Principal where your child will attend.
Please also notify the Special Education Department at the NACS Central Office by calling 260-637-7168.