Food Services

Welcome to Northwest Allen County Food Service Department

--> Vote Here for Your Favorite Lunch

-->  What Should We Add to the Lunch Menu:

Would you like the school to give YOU a check?

Our department is looking for cheerful, energetic and dependable people that are able to lift 50 pounds. If you like to prepare and/or serve food or would like to get paid $11.90 an hour for cleaning up after kids, we have a spot for you. See below for our current open positions within the district. For more information, contact the Food Service Office at 637-8768. Apply online through our website or at:
Once we receive your application online, we will mail further information to you regarding our next Orientation meeting.

Help Wanted Flyer

Open Positions:

Carroll High School

Food Service Assistant 1 @ 3 hours/day

Hickory Center Elementary

Food Service Assistant @ 4 hours/day

Maple Creek Middle School

Asst. Food Service Manager @ 7.25 hours/day


If you have interest in a position listed above, contact Erin Greenlee at (260) 637-8768.


Apply online @