Charger Athletic Club 4th Annual Golf Outing and Online Auction - THANK YOU!On behalf of the Carroll Athletic Department and the Charger Athletic Club, I want to thank everyone who participated in the 4th Annual Charger Athletic Club Golf Outing. With the help of local supporters, this event was a huge success! The generosity and commitment to Carroll High School that our community continues to show is truly amazing and greatly appreciated.Thank you to these business partners for their support:
· Charger Diamond Sponsor: Fort Wayne Orthopedics, Stoops Freightliner-Quality Trailer
· Charger Gold Sponsor: North Eastern Group Realty (Brian R. Miller), Pelkington Concrete, Shank Family Farms
· Silver Sponsors: Innovative Control Systems
· Lunch Sponsors: Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, DO McComb & Sons Family Foundation, Fort Wayne Orthopedics, iAB Financial Bank
· Online Auction Sponsor: Innovative Control Systems, LLC
· Beverage Cart Sponsors: Jehl & Kreilach Financial, Primary Engineering, Inc.
· Closest to Pin: Garcia Concrete, Strike Zone Training Center, Summit Orthodontics
· Putting Contest Sponsors: Hammond Accounting Services, Mallers & Swoverland Orthopaedic Physical Therapy, LLC., Partner’s First Bank, Salsa Grille, Slam Dunk Marketing
· Longest Drive Sponsor: Bob Buescher Homes, Driving Academy, Northwest News
· Hole Sponsors: ADP, Afdent, API Construction, Baden Gage & Schroeder LLC., Barrett & McNagny Attorneys at Law, Barton Coe Vilamaa Architects Engineers, Inc., Best-One Tire & Service Auburn, Cedar Canyon Elementary, CMA, Corporate Construction, Darren Vogt All State Agency, Dickmeyer-Boyce Financial, Dr. George R. Cooper, Dr. Samuel L. Corey, Franklin Electric, Garrett State Bank, Hammond Accounting Services, Jersey Mike’s Subs, LA Electric/Premier Communications, M&S Excavating, Mallers & Swoverland Orthopaedic Physical Therapy, McMahon’s Best-One Tire & Auto Care, Pine Valley/Lima Rd. Pizza Hut, Pizza Hut Fort Wayne, Pro Beach Junior, ProFed Credit Union, Randall E. Vollmer, DDS Family Dentistry, Scott & Linda Jackson, Sportscenter, Sterling Associates, Summit City Chevy, Sunrise Café.
Please mark your calendar for Thursday, June 11, 2015 at the Autumn Ridge Golf Course for our 5th annual outing. It will surely be another enjoyable day for our student-athletes, families, community members, business partners and alumni. We look forward to seeing you there.
Great things happen in the lives of our youth because of the impact athletics has on their daily lives. Their academic pursuits are positively affected by their participation. Sportsmanship, leadership, hard work, discipline, self-esteem, strategic thinking and friendship along with staying physically fit are just a few of the benefits. Your support of this outing is more than just a financial benefit to Carroll Athletics, but rather a reassurance that we can continue to offer a resource for our students to excel and mature.THANK YOU!