Perry Hill Science FairWelcome! This site will hopefully have all the information you need for completing your science fair project. Please check-out the links at the left for helpful information. Still have questions? Ask your teacher or contact your science fair coordinator at email@example.com
- Our science fair is set for Thursday, February 14, 2019.
- All Perry Hill students are welcome to participate.
- Students interested in earning a 1st-3rd place ribbon should complete an "Experiment" type project. (Click here for more info: Project Type)
- Students may work alone or with one other partner (from the same grade level).
- Students should register for the fair by completing this short on-line form.
Your registration info will be used for:
What do I need to do?
- fair planning purposes (how many judges and tables)
- communication (information will be shared directly to participants via emails collected in the form)
What Else Should I know?
- Conduct an experiment by following the scientific method
- Create a display board to summarize your experiment
- Write a short research report that provides background information about your topic (K-2 students exempt)
- Give an oral presentation to a judge
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place ribbons will be awarded
- Two projects will be selected to compete in the Regional Science Fair at PFW
- One or two projects may be selected to attend Science Central's "Science Fair Day"
- Category awards may be awarded
- All judging decisions are final
- Your project is due by 8:00 AM on Thursday, February 14th
- It's fun!
- The best way to learn about science is to actually do science.
- Experimental design is a state standard.
- We all need experience managing a big project.... It's an important life skill.
- It's fun!!!!!