At Huntertown Elementary School, we believe that:
1. All students can learn.
2. Each student has an individual style of learning.
3. Each student is entitled to learn in a safe environment.
4. Learning is a collaborative effort among school, family, and community.
5. Each student has a responsibility to follow the Lifelong Guidelines and Life Skills.
6. Students learn best when learning is made meaningful.
7. Each student has a responsibility to take an active part in the learning process.
8. Student learning will be enhanced through the use of technology, study trips, and best teaching practices.
9. Students exiting Huntertown Elementary School will possess and display the skills to become lifelong learners.