Canvas LinksImportant Parent Info!4 videos showing how parents can create a Canvas account, set up their Dashboard, navigate within the Calendar, and use the Inbox. Here is the complete playlist of videos titled Canvas Parent Academy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeV9V1hS24c&list=PLeZuFY_MgP5MY1oxNoTQHIqsW93i38Tow
Here are links to each video individually:
How to Create a Parent Account: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeV9V1hS24c
How to Set Up the Dashboard: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMpwVz_eQDE
How to Navigate within the Calendar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT0M_c9rSJM
How to Send Messages Using the Inbox: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP9jisLWibMHomework Board
- Please use the links to the left of this homepage to access the daily homework.
Link to the grades online.
Home Access to H: and I: DrivesThis can also be accessed while at school, so MS/HS students who have brought their own device can now access their network drives. The process is as follows:Login with your network username and password. (Also will be linked under Students or Staff from our homepages.)
- If using a mobile device, check the View as Mobile Device option, if you get it. Some devices detect it automatically.
- Your H: and I: drives will be listed on the left. (Yes, this is tied to your network login. Do you have a strong password?)
- Download an existing file to your computer to work on it. Upload new or changed files back to the network drive.
- Use the Logout link in the top right when you’re done.