Enrollment and Registration for New Students
Northwest Allen County Elementary Schools are presently taking names of children enrolling in school for the 2019-2020 school year. Please check our district map to verify which school your child should attend. If Perry Hill Elementary School is your home school; below you will find enrollment and registration forms and information for Perry Hill.
If you have a child who will be 5 years old on or before August 1, 2019 and you are a legal resident of the Northwest Allen County School Corporation please call the elementary school your child will attend prior to round up.Items to bring to Register Students for Fall 2019-2020:
- Birth Certificate (Board of Health copy)
- Student's Social Security Card
- Student’s Immunization Records
- Proof of Residence (A current Gas, Water or Electric bill showing name and address)
- Valid Indiana Driver’s License (Address must match proof of residency provided)
- Court Documents - A copy of any legal documents regarding custody or visitation pertaining to your child (such as custody papers, divorce decree or other court ordered papers) must be provided. Please be assured that this information is kept confidential. The court documents you provide to us should be the most recent and final copy of any court decree. Please fill out all forms below and return to the office.
Items due no later than the first day of school on August 14, 2019: